Friday, June 19, 2009

Happy 5th Monthsary baby!
Though we had only walked just 5 months , but we didn't expect we could walk till this long , right ? :) I'm not gonna say i hope we could last forever , cause nothing last forever . Let's just hope we could be with each other for as long as we can .
I know you do have many girls around you , your darling or whatever .... you have . Either one of them might take you away but I won't be sad . Cause things don't always go our way . If you're mine , you will be [:
Sometimes you really made me hates you know bi ! :@ I tried to walk away , but the distance made me miss you more . But still i do love you okays :) I'll be there for you till the day you doesn't needs me anymore , uh . :]
Don't doubt my love for you anymore , okays ... ? Remembered that I said if i one day i leave you , it's not because i doesn't love you .
So nipple boy , :D Happy 5th Monthsary ! Me luvs you alot alot ! (L)

No comments:

Post a Comment