Tuesday, June 16, 2009


uiq aix uohz ner eg iy ganix ihz ow ,
iq ub iud , in iak il ed nehz ow nait iy oug ur ...


Just ended my chat with Yong Grandpa , found out that Wednesday he's going Moses's chalet too . High-5 !!! :P
Hohos :D , so coincidence :)
I didn't even sleep a wink cause I'm afraid i couldn't wake up in time to meet Jordon at twelve :/ I wonders why must all meet in the early afternoon but not evening ? :X
I felt like havin' my beauty sleep ... :(

I'm hungry now ! Anyone is kind enough to willingly accompany me for my breakfast ? :(
I had a sudden craving for KFC porridge :P
Wrote on Msn , anyone wanna have breakfast together . End up one tikopek chatted w/ me and wanted to meet me for breakfast ><
Suddenly thought of Dling :) Yesterday night i was so hungry till Dling wanted to have Mac deliver to my house and pay for it . How nice my Dling is ! [:
How good would it be if Dling's over here ... :(

2 comments:

  1. Darling ! :D Commented le . And relink ! Oh yeah , faster meet up ley , I miss you le sia . And on one of the days , paiseh ah , my attitude sucks . Sorry sorry D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. - Zihui : Hahas darlingz ! It's okays :) cause you're having some problems which caused the attitudes . I understand uh Luvs ! Alright , meet up soon (L)

    ReplyDelete