Sunday, June 28, 2009

Yuan lai ai qing, bu shi zhen xin jiu ke yi .
Wo hen xiang ni ..










Hunks! ^^ Thanks for the day out accompanying me uh even though I'm the only girl >< . And to Alvin, thanks for being there for me uh ! :]

School re-opening right tomorrow . Low ~ :d, I still didn't have enough of fun ! :[ Anyways, blogging lesser once school re-open, cause won't be going out that often, no photos, i doesn't feels like blogging :/
Gonna study real hard this time, just concentrate on studies uh ^^

I'm bored at home :d, damn Ping Pong ball kept saying 'Too bad someone gotta stay at home'
Arghs! :@ Anyways, thanks for the comfort Ping pong ball! ^^
Read back 5th Monthsary post, :) This time I won't bother you anymore, because you no longer need me .

No comments:

Post a Comment