Sunday, June 28, 2009






Me & the tall man ! He's tall, I'm so short !!! :d


Town w/ Alvin, Gabriel, Jiaming, Junjie, Boyer, Jon, Weihao and Zhee ! ^^
Made Alvin waited for 2 hours just to get me prepare . Hahas :x , sorry uh, girls tense to take more times :] Pool again at Cine, I'm falling in love with pool . Gonna get some hunks together with me for pool, hohos . Halfway through Feidi & Limyi came and find us, Sir ... My pool improved okays ! ^^ Night back to Downtown, slacked around Ehub as guys gonna catch midnight movie . Sadded, I can't watch :[ Met Aaron my ping pong ball over there ! :)

This is Junjie :] He's a funny guy .




This is my Shortie :], to be honest, he ain't short . He's a freaking tall monster :x

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
LOOK !!!!! :O

Look at both of them ! I swear they didn't stand on anything . We three stood right onto the ground, neh neh . So tall !!!! :d


Sorry for the photos dark quality ! I'm too lazy to edit even a single pic :|

No comments:

Post a Comment